To get the Spice Tea recipe from Cliff you’ll need to do the following:
- Have a milk or an egg. I would suggest an egg as it’s less money lost to acquire the recipe.
- It will need to be winter! Cliff will only give you this recipe in winter.
- Cliff needs to of course still be a villager in your town!! Make sure to get the recipe before he (potentially) leaves!
- This must be the first item you give to Cliff on that day.
- You must have spoken to Cliff at least once since you have started the game
After spring 18th, when Cliff arrives for the first time in Flowerbud village, you should be able to find him on moon mountain between the hours of 9am-5pm most days. He’s typically around the carpenters house or fisherman’s tent.
If you want a more detailed breakdown on Cliff’s schedule or more detail about Cliff in general then make sure to check out my Harvest Moon 64 Player’s Guide that I wrote here: Harvest Moon 64 Player’s Guide
Also be sure to check out our YouTube channel for more retro game walkthroughs and to keep up to date on our Retro Revival Series here: Gerry’s Guides YouTube Channel
If you enjoy the guides we create, please consider donating to our Patreon account. Your donation will help ensure these guides continue far into the future!